Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blogging Around

This is a response to Doug's blog post on the chill environment in Humanities this time of year:

What's up? I just had some fun reading your blog post... I totally agree with you. Some seniors last year made it sound like the whole year would be a breeze, but that was definitely not the case. However, I think we learned some pretty meaningful and insightful stuff this year. It wasn't just busy work, which is cool.

Humanities is really chill this time of year, it would seem. I also am a big fan of the Do You Mind? questions and watching people's TED presentations. I think we're learning a lot about ourselves and the world.

This is a response to Sammy's blog post on fear:

Your blog post is super interesting! I didn't know you were a singer, that's awesome. and ps I like that song "let me love you." I'm sure you sung it beautifully.

I also share your fear of performing in front of others... I sincerely suck at it. and I agree that it's because I fear what others will think... haha my family, my older sisters more so, are the exact same way. Sometimes their criticism actually makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm proud of you for digging into your fears, that's probably one of the biggest challenges any person can face... and I'm sooo happy you're on De La Cru and performing for the school, it wouldn't be half as good without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment